Post by Paul O'Connor on Oct 5, 2012 12:18:51 GMT -5
first of all it is simple process and It does get much easier when you've done it once!
1. You will need an image host. One of the easiest to use is photobucket photobucket.com/ <--click on that link to take you to photobucket.
2. Top right of the photobucket page, JOIN HERE. Set up an account.
3. It is advisable to create a new album otherwise your photos will all go into your default album, and they're difficult to find. You can sort them out later, but this will break the links to forums.
4. Click on whichever album you want to put photos in.
5. Top of the screen Upload images and videos...click on that, and then browse your computer for the picture(s) you want. Double click your chosen photo, and wait................ (Sometimes Photobucket can be very slow at uploading, other times it will whizz through!)
6. Give your photos titles if you want, and then click SAVE (or it might say SAVE & SHARE).
Your photos are now ready to share.
7. Hover your cursor over the chosen photo and you will get a drop down choice
EMail & IM xxxxxxxxxxx Direct link xxxxxxxxxxx HTML code xxxxxxxxxx IMG code xxxxxxxxxx
It's the IMG code you want, click into that box, and copy. (May have to right click and chose copy)
8. Come back to the forum and PASTE into your post, it will look a bit like this [ IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/youraccountname/picturename020-1.jpg[ /IMG]
9. Press the preview button below your posting, and check it has all worked.
10. If happy, press SEND.
11. Voila! You've posted your photo.
12. It does get much easier when you've done it once!